In this time of major distress and concern for the protection of those in our communities, and those around the world we here at GTKYF Tech Group, (part of the GTKYF Foundation Inc family) thought we should try and do our best to compile information on ways to combat and protect each of us. We have done our best to provide factual (using our best judgement) timely information and links as they relate to this crisis. But we cannot guarantee or promise that all of the information is 100 percent beyond discussion. There are many different views, and thoughts regarding the source, and actual factual aspects of what going on. We have tried to dig through all of what we could get access to and provide information that is helpful and relevant to the happenings currently. Thank you for your understanding and mercy with us in our efforts.
“Strong communities are inclusive communities that protect even those who can not protect themselves. The Sick, the homeless, the elderly, and more.”–Ethan The Farmer, Founder GTKYF Foundation Inc
So, we are going to cover the issue of protection from several aspects as the days of lock down in our local communities follow:
- From a Healthy person perspective
- As it relates to children in our communities.
- From a Compromised persons perspective
- From a LOCAL community perspective
- From a Off Grid perspective
- From a Agricultural prospective
- From a Financial Perspective
- (We may add more as we continue to address this rapidly developing situation – Stay Tuned!) Send Us Your IDEAS HERE
“Things done well and with a care, exempt themselves from fear.”–William Shakespeare